Thursday 21 November 2013

Dog House Blog, False Confessional Thursday & Talking Turkey!

The Squirrel Diaries!

Ranger here is hosting False Confessional Thursday and so we'd thought we'd join in.

Extract from The Squirrel Diaries , The Trials & Tribulations of Molly The Wally.
 
Talking Turkey.

Day 360 Park today - chases 3, kills a merry 0.
Not even one in my stocking!

     Awoke this morning and ventured into the sitting room to see my human, sitting puzzled, amongst two black shoes, one coat hanger, and a hairbrush, all covered in soil.  Seems my human was quite upset, as the gifts had also been wrapped in reindeer motif paper, with accompanying reindeer pooh. Acted innocent, as last of the cards, with accompanying teeth marks, were opened and put on the mantle piece.  Sat down and impatiently waited for my gifts. Received the following:-
     A Woolen knitted dog coat in Tango Orange and yellow stripes from Aunty Jean.
     A Good Boy Doggy Chocolate Christmas stocking from DC with a letter reminding me booster jab was due next month.
     Assorted treats and toys from family and friends.
     And from my human,
     One lifetime certificate of adoption for Peruvian Alpaca named Acapoma.
     One biodegradable pet bowl (Do Not Use With Liquid).
     One recycled bike tyre dog collar, in Boris blue.
     One 10 kilo bag of kibbles.
     And one bag of Fido Vegetarian snacks, made from 100% cereal, recycled from the floor of an eco-millhouse in remote Cornwall.
Couldn’t my human’s friend have set up another business, and why do we have to be so supportive? Went off to kitchen to sulk and watch turkeys' bottom. Made a mental note never to write to Santa again.
Or
Awoke this morning and ventured into the sitting room to see my human, sitting amongst lots of presents that I had lovingly selected and bought.  Seems my human was very happy, as the gifts had also been wrapped in reindeer motif paper, with accompanying festive candy. The last of the cards, 
were opened and put on the mantle piece.
 
Which one was true.

47 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, Molly, can't win em all :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. MIZ MOLLY! What? Are we publishing a book? WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME that you go more public with your talents..keep us in the know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MOLLY WE KNOW WE KNOW WE KNOW!!! BUT IN THE INTEREST OF THE DAY WE'LL KEEP QUIET. EXCELLENT POST!!!
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number two sounds kinda not your style.....so we will go with number one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bawahwhahahhwaaa we think No 1 xxooxxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thinks dat #1 is True. Thanks for playin wiff me.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha such a way with words!!! Me and Mom thing #1 is true. Mom says it's a scenario that hits close to home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um this was really really hard for us, we finks no. 2.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm this one is tough Molly... I'm going to say number 2 is true. Just because everyone else says number 1!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is so hard! I'll guess that the one with the puzzled human and sulking Molly is the true one. It's definitely the funniest! BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Pol Comm

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha ha. i think the first version sounds about right.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the magazine cover! I'd buy a copy for all the juicy tidbits inside!
    Is today turkey day in the USA?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello dear Molly,
    I don't know what to say, I find the name Acapoma fits very well to an alpaca!
    Love
    Arno

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think Molly you would give One lifetime certificate of adoption for Peruvian Alpaca named Acapoma.
    So I say number 1 is true.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would have to say the first one. Sounds like something you would do. BOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Think #1 could be true... and I also will cut the diplomatic relations with the bearded guy in red, no mails no begging letters, no tp-rolls. Have a super thursday dear Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think number 1 must be true!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute. We already got proof that you dress like a celebrity, so I'm sure you can party like one as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. We're leaning to #1 as well, since that sounds ever so much more entertaining. Ha.

    Thanks for stopping by. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. #2 is to nice so I go with #1 as true.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Molly!! Number 1 is much more fun !
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  22. Must be number 1 cuz we know you would not go number 2 - BOL!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  23. Molly, I would have to say number 1 is true...because I want it to be! It's funnier than number 2. Can't wait to find out who's right!
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm going to go with the crowd and vote for no. 1 as well!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WE think it is #1!!! Love that certificate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm going with number 1!!
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Of course number 1 <3

    Yourspecialdog

    ReplyDelete
  28. We think two is true....but we love the biodegradable pet bowl...BOL!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  29. We are keeping mum as we think we know - however the other one could also be true...
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  30. i agree, number 1 seems like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Never write to Santa again??? Oh nose, I hope it's not number 1!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! I hope the first one was true - all those goodies sound yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Don't know'boutz this - cood it b that your "reputashun" precedez u an'that iz y sum think #1 iz true? My-oh-my, we Beaglebratz hazta wunder 'boutz this - we will go with #1 also.
    Shiloh'n Shasta

    pee-ess I- we just don't know BUTT we thinkz #2 mite b a bit too nice may-b?

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am thinking that you probably behave like an angel on Christmas morning! So I'll choose the magic number 2!

    ReplyDelete
  35. We like number 1 more, but because you seem like such a good girl we'll go with the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  36. #1 is SO out there, but we are going to vote for it anyway:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gotta go with #1.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  38. Molly for your sake I wish it was the second one. I fear however that the first one is true and I hope this Christmas is better for you.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  39. gosh- its hard to guess- but I say # 1 is true
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  40. I think number 1 although I hope this year it's more like number 2 have a fun weekend Molly hope everyone including ancient Pip is feeling better now, Bettyx

    ReplyDelete